« A Cure for the Common Cold? Don't. . .Ah, Hold Your Breath |
| Heavy Atoms, Heavy Profits? »
February 16, 2009
Today is a holiday in many workplaces around the US today, and so it is at mine. I'm home at stately Lowe Manor, breaking ice off the shady front steps and cleaning out the cage of my daughter's guinea pig. The comparatively relaxing (and comparatively nice-smelling) business of drug discovery will resume tomorrow, as will blogging. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Catalyst Voodoo, Yielding to Spectroscopy?
- That Retracted Stressed Stem Cell Work
- Happy Fourth of July, 2014
- An Early Day Off
- All Natural And Chemical Free
- Scientific Journals: Who Pays What?
- Corrosion Using Selectfluor?
- Chemical-Free Products: The Complete List