« A Cure for the Common Cold? Don't. . .Ah, Hold Your Breath |
| Heavy Atoms, Heavy Profits? »
February 16, 2009
Today is a holiday in many workplaces around the US today, and so it is at mine. I'm home at stately Lowe Manor, breaking ice off the shady front steps and cleaning out the cage of my daughter's guinea pig. The comparatively relaxing (and comparatively nice-smelling) business of drug discovery will resume tomorrow, as will blogging. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins