« A Cure for the Common Cold? Don't. . .Ah, Hold Your Breath |
| Heavy Atoms, Heavy Profits? »
February 16, 2009
Today is a holiday in many workplaces around the US today, and so it is at mine. I'm home at stately Lowe Manor, breaking ice off the shady front steps and cleaning out the cage of my daughter's guinea pig. The comparatively relaxing (and comparatively nice-smelling) business of drug discovery will resume tomorrow, as will blogging. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Not Share More Bioactivity Data?
- An Anticoagulant Antidote
- Merck's Liptruzet: A Cause For Shame?
- Your Brain Shifts Gears
- Total Synthesis in Print
- Things I Won't Work With: Dimethylcadmium
- Another Germ Theory Victory - Back Pain?
- An Update on Deuterium Drugs