« A Cure for the Common Cold? Don't. . .Ah, Hold Your Breath |
| Heavy Atoms, Heavy Profits? »
February 16, 2009
Today is a holiday in many workplaces around the US today, and so it is at mine. I'm home at stately Lowe Manor, breaking ice off the shady front steps and cleaning out the cage of my daughter's guinea pig. The comparatively relaxing (and comparatively nice-smelling) business of drug discovery will resume tomorrow, as will blogging. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science