« Opportunity Costs |
| 10,000 Hours To Drug Discovery? »
January 29, 2009
"I Will Cherish the Personally Autographed Book Forever. . ."
The research scientists in a drug company often don't mesh well with the marketing people (two cultures, and and all that). For an entertaining look at why this might be the case, try this from BNET Pharma, and just shake your head in amazement. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Things I'm Glad I Don't Do
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face