« Lilly Pays the Price |
| With A Straight Face, Yet »
January 15, 2009
This is long, long, overdue, but I've finally gone through the blogroll and cleared out the dead sites, of which there are (were) many. Stage Two will be adding news ones. I already have a list going, with an eye on getting them in this weekend, but I'd be glad to hear about others that I might have missed. Chemistry / biology / pharma / science blogs that I don't yet link to, anyone? Add 'em to the comments if you have some, and thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?