« Lilly Pays the Price |
| With A Straight Face, Yet »
January 15, 2009
This is long, long, overdue, but I've finally gone through the blogroll and cleared out the dead sites, of which there are (were) many. Stage Two will be adding news ones. I already have a list going, with an eye on getting them in this weekend, but I'd be glad to hear about others that I might have missed. Chemistry / biology / pharma / science blogs that I don't yet link to, anyone? Add 'em to the comments if you have some, and thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi