« Lilly Pays the Price |
| With A Straight Face, Yet »
January 15, 2009
This is long, long, overdue, but I've finally gone through the blogroll and cleared out the dead sites, of which there are (were) many. Stage Two will be adding news ones. I already have a list going, with an eye on getting them in this weekend, but I'd be glad to hear about others that I might have missed. Chemistry / biology / pharma / science blogs that I don't yet link to, anyone? Add 'em to the comments if you have some, and thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern