« Well, Hose Me Down. . . |
| Why Pfizer? »
January 6, 2009
Pharmalot Is No More
I noted with sadness yesterday that Ed Silverman has packed in the Pharmalot blog. He did an excellent job there, picking up a lot of industry news from all over. Most of it was in the “Trouble for Company X” vein, but that’s to be expected. Ed’s a good reporter, and “Things Going Fine Over at Company X” is not much of a story. If this item is correct, though, we’ll be seeing more of him, which I’m glad to hear. The newspaper business is in even worse shape than the drug industry, so I’m glad to see it when someone there lands safely. (People still need pharmaceuticals; they’re not so sure if they need newspapers so much).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Press Coverage
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong
- Encoded Libraries Versus a Protein-Protein Interaction
- The State of Alzheimer's Research, 2014
- AstraZeneca's Cambridge Move
- A Call For Better Mouse Studies
- Biotech Boom, Biotech Bust?
- Can You Patent A Natural Product? Prepare For a Different Answer
- Is Palbociclib Promising? Or Not?