« New Year - I Hope! |
| Pharmalot Is No More »
January 5, 2009
Well, Hose Me Down. . .
Pfizer's Jeff Kindler says that the company: "is willing to acquire a large rival drug company to improve its financial health".
In other news, bears have expressed a willingness to defecate in forested areas.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois
- A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials
- Computational Nirvana