« Taranabant Is No More |
| Imclone Really Does Get Bought »
October 3, 2008
No time for a post this morning, unfortunately. The arguments are continuing full speed in the comments to Hard Times: A Manifesto, though, and I plan to do a long-overdue blogroll update this weekend. There are several sites that have needed to be added for quite a while now, and several others that have fallen into inactivity.
Inactivity doesn't seem to be a problem around here, anyway - today's an exception! Have a good weekend, and I'll see everyone on Monday.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All