« Protein Folding: Complexity to Make More Complexity? |
| Imclone's Secret Admirer »
September 25, 2008
Pfizer: As We Speak?
I'm hearing reports that Pfizer is telling employees in various therapeutic areas right now that there will be deep cuts coming, and that more details will be coming out in about two weeks (individual-level layoff notices, etc.) I gather that obesity research is being hit hard, and some others as well - but any details from people in a position to know would be appreciated.
This is a heck of a time to be laid off, that's for sure. Here's hoping that things aren't as bad as I'm hearing. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern