« The Gates Foundation: Dissatisfied With Results? |
| More Pfizer Layoffs? »
July 1, 2008
Leaving Comments: A Fix
I know that a lot of people have been having trouble leaving comments here over the past few weeks, with plenty of "Too Many Comments" error messages coming up. I see from today's comment thread that there's a brute-force fix for this - deleting the cookie that this site leaves.
In Firefox, you can do that by going to Preferences, then Privacy, then Show Cookies. Find the "Corante.com" one and kill it - here's hoping that fixes the problem and that it doesn't show up again!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern