« A Meditation on Solvents |
| Walk Around Some »
April 14, 2008
Fifteen Minutes Shot
If today's post didn't waste enough of your time, here's another way to carve something out of the economy: name all the elements, in any order but correctly spelled, in fifteen minutes.
I scored a 97 - forgot some of the more recently-named transition metals, and I didn't even bother with the placeholder names for 112 and up. Enjoy - and if you score higher than I did, don't forget to note that fact in the comments. Not that I have to tell anyone. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern