« A Few Questions For My Fellow Pharma Chemists |
| How Many PPIs Does the World Need? »
February 1, 2008
As many of your have noticed, there's been some software upheaval behind the scenes here the last few days. Many comments aren't getting through at all, and the others are showing up in the system, but not on the public site. Hammers and screwdrivers are being wielded, and I hope things are fixed up soon. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?