« A Few Questions For My Fellow Pharma Chemists |
| How Many PPIs Does the World Need? »
February 1, 2008
As many of your have noticed, there's been some software upheaval behind the scenes here the last few days. Many comments aren't getting through at all, and the others are showing up in the system, but not on the public site. Hammers and screwdrivers are being wielded, and I hope things are fixed up soon. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?