« A Few Questions For My Fellow Pharma Chemists |
| How Many PPIs Does the World Need? »
February 1, 2008
As many of your have noticed, there's been some software upheaval behind the scenes here the last few days. Many comments aren't getting through at all, and the others are showing up in the system, but not on the public site. Hammers and screwdrivers are being wielded, and I hope things are fixed up soon. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here