« A Few Questions For My Fellow Pharma Chemists |
| How Many PPIs Does the World Need? »
February 1, 2008
As many of your have noticed, there's been some software upheaval behind the scenes here the last few days. Many comments aren't getting through at all, and the others are showing up in the system, but not on the public site. Hammers and screwdrivers are being wielded, and I hope things are fixed up soon. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern