« Winterize Your Ideas |
| Top of the Heap »
January 2, 2008
Back On the Air
Just wanted everyone to know that we're back in business around here, after a holiday break and some technical problems behind the scenes. Regular blogging resumes tomorrow!
In the meantime (and for some time to come, since there's a lot of it) I can recommend this year's Edge.org question: "What have you changed your mind about?". The index page will get you started. Plenty of good essays are to be found - for example, I just read some extremely sensible stuff from Brian Eno. Enjoy!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here