« Nobel Season |
| Nobel Chemistry Odds »
October 9, 2007
For those of you who were taking the day off yesterday, there's a Nobel speculation post just below this one. Today, it's time for a long-overdue blogroll update. We have the In Vivo Blog to lead things off, and Away From the Bench, which I guess describes me right now, the fine line between Drugs and Poisons, industry news site Fierce Biotech, England's Peter Murray-Rust, the all-fluorous all the time F- Blog, a reluctant chemist doing Closeted Chemistry, Making Graphite Work (something I've never been able to do), the weirdly named Power of Goo, and the most aptly named Great Molecular Crapshoot.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?