« Here, Fix This, Would You? |
| Exubera Spirals Toward the Drainpipe »
August 7, 2007
Meet the Blogger?
When I mentioned that I was moving to a company in the Boston area, I had a number of responses from readers of the site about meeting up in person. Now that I'm (sort of!) settled in, I wanted to see if there was still some interest in that idea. It's an odd thought for me, I have to say, but this is the first time I've lived in an area with enough readership density to make such an idea practical. Being recognized at several recent gatherings has brought home to me (in a way that Sitemeter can't quite manage) that a lot of people drop by here.
Lunch would probably be easiest, and I can get to most of the locations that people would think of in the Cambridge research zone. Those who are interested can leave suggestions for a venue in the comments. I've only lived here a month, so I'll defer to the people who know the area better. As for food, I'll eat most things that were once alive, so that won't be a problem on my end.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?