« Real Life, Which Costs Real Money |
| Starting Up Again »
June 26, 2007
Two Weeks Off
Apologies to everyone for the gap in posting around here. As you probably gathered from the most recent one, things are hectic. We're preparing our house (Stately Lowe Manor, if you will) for listing on the local market - it's in good shape, but we've accumulated a lot of stuff over the last ten years, much of which won't make the move to Massachusetts. At the same time, we're visiting lists of houses up there. Things aren't dull.
So I'm going to go on hiatus for a couple of weeks while all this gets sorted out. I start at my new position then, and at that point blogging will resume. Until then, I have a question for everyone: what am I going to call the place? I'd like to be able to refer to the Wonder Drug Factory in the past tense, so I'll retire that name. Calling the new place the New Wonder Drug Factory seems cumbersome, and besides, it's only new for me.
Suggestions are welcome, and I'm very happy to be in a position to ask. I'll start things up here again in the second week of July, and see everyone then.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More