« Beta-Secretase: Not So Fast? |
| Little, Big »
May 18, 2007
But Enough About You
Over at Nature's Sceptical Chymist blog they have a Friday interview feature, and this week you can see them interrogate me. (The blog's name is lifted from Robert Boyle, one that I liked so much that I also wrote it on the front of one of my undergraduate lab notebooks.) Note: I had this post up for a couple of hours attributing the title to Robert Hooke instead. It was early in the morning, really.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?