« Beta-Secretase: Not So Fast? |
| Little, Big »
May 18, 2007
But Enough About You
Over at Nature's Sceptical Chymist blog they have a Friday interview feature, and this week you can see them interrogate me. (The blog's name is lifted from Robert Boyle, one that I liked so much that I also wrote it on the front of one of my undergraduate lab notebooks.) Note: I had this post up for a couple of hours attributing the title to Robert Hooke instead. It was early in the morning, really.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here