« Cro-MagnonDraw |
| Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom »
April 19, 2007
The Big Time
Well, we're exactly on the opposite side of the year for Nobel season, but Paul over at Chembark has the latest odds on the next Chemistry prize. There are a couple of ringers in the list, but it's an excellent reference for big achievements by living chemists. It's also a useful thing for people who are immersed in synthetic organic chemistry to look over, because we sometimes have an exaggerated view of our place in the chemical world. I'll post more on this sort of thing in a few months, but clip and save Paul's post until then. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?