« Vaccines Everywhere |
| Awful, No Doubt. But Not As Awful as Before? »
April 4, 2007
I'll be posting later on today as well, but I wanted to mention another crop of science blogs that have been added to the blogroll.
First off, I'm glad to report that there's another pharma drug discovery blogger at One in Ten Thousand. And there's The Futile Cycle, on the biology side, which includes the only poem I've ever seen written about ion channels. I've also added a new blog called Science, Theory, and Liberty, which I hope keeps going. Those air-sensitive organometallic folks now have representation of their own with Organometallic Current. And finally, there's Med Tech Sentinel, with news from the whole medical-device world, which is an area that I don't manage to cover very much. Enjoy!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?