« Vaccines Everywhere |
| Awful, No Doubt. But Not As Awful as Before? »
April 4, 2007
I'll be posting later on today as well, but I wanted to mention another crop of science blogs that have been added to the blogroll.
First off, I'm glad to report that there's another pharma drug discovery blogger at One in Ten Thousand. And there's The Futile Cycle, on the biology side, which includes the only poem I've ever seen written about ion channels. I've also added a new blog called Science, Theory, and Liberty, which I hope keeps going. Those air-sensitive organometallic folks now have representation of their own with Organometallic Current. And finally, there's Med Tech Sentinel, with news from the whole medical-device world, which is an area that I don't manage to cover very much. Enjoy!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here