« Vaccines Everywhere |
| Awful, No Doubt. But Not As Awful as Before? »
April 4, 2007
I'll be posting later on today as well, but I wanted to mention another crop of science blogs that have been added to the blogroll.
First off, I'm glad to report that there's another pharma drug discovery blogger at One in Ten Thousand. And there's The Futile Cycle, on the biology side, which includes the only poem I've ever seen written about ion channels. I've also added a new blog called Science, Theory, and Liberty, which I hope keeps going. Those air-sensitive organometallic folks now have representation of their own with Organometallic Current. And finally, there's Med Tech Sentinel, with news from the whole medical-device world, which is an area that I don't manage to cover very much. Enjoy!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins