« Wake Up and Smell the Solvents |
| Something From Nothing »
February 19, 2007
You Want Me to Just Talk? No Problem.
I'm headed out tomorrow afternoon to Washington, DC, for this conference on "The Media and Medical Science", sponsored by the Center for Medicine in the Public Interest. They've asked me to participate on one of the panels, namely "Does Media Coverage Reflect Reality, and Does It Matter?"
Since I've no problem unburdening myself of my opinions, this should be pretty enjoyable (for me, anyway - the audience will have to take its chances). Should any readers be in the area and able to attend, I'll look forward to meeting you!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?