« Wake Up and Smell the Solvents |
| Something From Nothing »
February 19, 2007
You Want Me to Just Talk? No Problem.
I'm headed out tomorrow afternoon to Washington, DC, for this conference on "The Media and Medical Science", sponsored by the Center for Medicine in the Public Interest. They've asked me to participate on one of the panels, namely "Does Media Coverage Reflect Reality, and Does It Matter?"
Since I've no problem unburdening myself of my opinions, this should be pretty enjoyable (for me, anyway - the audience will have to take its chances). Should any readers be in the area and able to attend, I'll look forward to meeting you!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More