« What Can Academia Do? |
| Open For Business »
January 29, 2007
Some may have noticed that the blogroll at left has been modernized a bit. I've tried to separate out the chemistry and drug industry sites - please let me know if yours has come down on the wrong side of the line.
And more sites have been added, as the relentless wave of chemical blogging continues to crest. Some of these sites are young, and others I just had neglected to link. Welcome to Occam's Blog, Pharma's Cutting Edge (the renamed Crownstone blog), the QDIS Blog, Curly Arrows, Thesis Sprint (which I hope can eventually get renamed once everything is done), Molecule of the Day, Hdreioplus, Levorotation, The Crimson Canary, the Chemistry World Blog from the folks who are now carrying a regular column of mine, Totally Mechanistic, The Synthetic Referee, Regulatory Affairs of the Heart, and Synthetic Environment!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More