« Pfizer's Pfinances |
| Way Out Here »
January 24, 2007
Back on the Air
I just wanted everyone to know that things have been quiet here because of some Movable Type maintenance behind the Corante scenes. Things seem to be working now, though, and rather more zippily than before. There seem to be a number of comments that were backed up in the pipes which have now appeared, too. I have a backlog of things to talk about (Pfizer! Dichloroacetate!) and regular blogging will resume this evening or tomorrow morning. Even though I'm soon to be unemployed, the blog will live on.
Another update: my manuscript for the "Vial Thirty-Three" paper has been put on hold for a bit, because of some data in it, not related to its main point but still unremovable, that need to wait before being disclosed. A little later on this year I should be clear to publish, though. It's frustrating, but since I did this work at the company's expense, they certainly have the right to say when it gets released.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Birth of an Idea | Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?