« Out With the Old |
| That Can't Be Right - Try Again »
January 2, 2007
And The Winner Is. . .
I didn't do any year-end awards around here, but the folks at ChemBark are charging ahead. If you were a reader of Paul Bracher's previous site, you'll have no doubt about who his Chemical Villian of the Year might be. The other awards are coming out as well, and are worth checking out.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi