« Injustice |
| Work At Home! It's Easy; It's Fun! »
December 21, 2006
Well, since it's the Christmas season around here, posting will be intermittent. I'm going to be making cookies with my two children tomorrow, for example. (I've explained to them that you should be suspicious of an organic chemist who can't cook). Further kitchen work over the next few days will include crown roast of pork, leg of lamb for a crowd (I'm hoping it's good enough weather to do it outside on a spit), and the traditional (for me!) Christmas breakfast of country ham, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and red-eye gravy.
I'll post occasionally, though, in between all this cooking, present-wrapping, and the like, but the regular schedule won't resume until after New Year's. I hope to do some work on my "Vial 33" paper while I'm home, but that may be wishful thinking. I did mention that I have two young children, after all. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong
- Encoded Libraries Versus a Protein-Protein Interaction