« Imclone, Drama Queen of Biotech |
| Touch Me Not »
September 22, 2006
No time for a post for today, unfortunately - I was up late last night, trying to see this from my backyard. No dice - like most amateur astronomers, I need a darker sky. Even if I'd been able to see the galaxies, they wouldn't exactly look like that photo from Kitt Peak, though - visually in my 11-inch scope, they're going to be a lot more like the first one of this series. And as for this view: well, not without my own space program.
Coming up next week: more Ariad craziness, and we'll tackle (in a separate post!) the perplexing question of whether you have an infrared spectrometer in your nose or not.
Update: forgot to mention this. I've noticed that the comment spam filters seem to be set a bit more aggressively here these days. A number of comments are wrongly ending up in the junkpile. I'm rescuing them, but often not in a very timely manner. This weekend I'll try to tweak things back a bit.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More