« Tegenero, In Detail |
| Kevin Trudeau Was Born in 1963 »
August 15, 2006
Here and There
I'm going to be doing some traveling for the next few days, so posting will be intermittent, depending on time and internet access. E-mail, similarly, will stack up until the middle of next week - anyone with lucrative publishing offers, please wait until then to send 'em to the top of the queue. I think the drug industry will manage just fine without me. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Electromagnetic Field Stem Cell Authors Respond
- What's The Going Rate These Days?
- No More Varian
- Not The Sort Of Thing You'd Work With, Given a Choice
- Combichem Into Drugs: How Many?
- Electromagnetic Production of Stem Cells? Really?
- Alzheimer's in Cell Culture?
- Diabetes Progress