« Tegenero, In Detail |
| Kevin Trudeau Was Born in 1963 »
August 15, 2006
Here and There
I'm going to be doing some traveling for the next few days, so posting will be intermittent, depending on time and internet access. E-mail, similarly, will stack up until the middle of next week - anyone with lucrative publishing offers, please wait until then to send 'em to the top of the queue. I think the drug industry will manage just fine without me. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?