« Tegenero, In Detail |
| Kevin Trudeau Was Born in 1963 »
August 15, 2006
Here and There
I'm going to be doing some traveling for the next few days, so posting will be intermittent, depending on time and internet access. E-mail, similarly, will stack up until the middle of next week - anyone with lucrative publishing offers, please wait until then to send 'em to the top of the queue. I think the drug industry will manage just fine without me. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?