« J&J Shrinks Their Labs Again |
| The Future is Unwritten »
July 13, 2006
A Friday Linkfest
There are a lot of interesting blogs that I need to catch up with, so here we go. First off is On Pharma, which focuses on the manufacturing end of things, with a lot of good stuff about FDA approvals and the clinical world. Note this recent post on the "cGMP Priesthood", which is something I fortunately don't have to deal with.
Life of a Lab Rat is a view from the bench in Sydney (no, not the beach, the bench), and Pipette Monkeys provides one from Heidelberg. Is This Thing On? has a biotech/bioinformatic perspective, and I've been wondering when someone was finally going to invent the Eastern Blot. And finally, the group at Nobel Intent is always worth checking.
Update: And how could I forget The Chemblog?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi