« That Fount of Information We Call ASCO |
| Resistance Isn't Quite Futile »
June 2, 2006
Brief Political Interlude
Razib over at Gene Expression dropped me a note about a petition titled "Conservatives Against Intelligent Design". I know that many of my readers don't necessarily share my political views (and this blog isn't explicitly political in nature, anyway). But anyone who'd like to help point out that many people who lean right actually think Intelligent Design is untestable and untenable can sign here.
We now return to the ASCO-centric world the blog will inhabit for the next few days (see the post below, and to come).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Intelligent Design
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?