« That Fount of Information We Call ASCO |
| Resistance Isn't Quite Futile »
June 2, 2006
Brief Political Interlude
Razib over at Gene Expression dropped me a note about a petition titled "Conservatives Against Intelligent Design". I know that many of my readers don't necessarily share my political views (and this blog isn't explicitly political in nature, anyway). But anyone who'd like to help point out that many people who lean right actually think Intelligent Design is untestable and untenable can sign here.
We now return to the ASCO-centric world the blog will inhabit for the next few days (see the post below, and to come).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Intelligent Design
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here