« Can't Buy These Thrills |
| Too Big to Discover Anything »
May 25, 2006
Back on the Air
Things were pretty disrupted on the servers around here yesterday, and we seem to have lost a few of the most recent comments. I couldn't get on last night to put up a new post, and won't be able to until this evening (work, y'know).
For my readers with a lab right outside their door, my advice is to go set up something weird. It always helps to have something going that's off track from your regular work. Mind you, the stuff I have going on in that category is in the process of ruining my health, because we still haven't been able to analyze my control experiments. But if you pick something that doesn't depend on one critical piece of machinery, you should be fine.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?