« Chem-Geek Alternate History |
| Merck and the Numbers »
May 22, 2006
I know I have some people stopping by to see how the experiments I described on Saturday have turned out. Well, the runs that I did late last week were not kind to the instrument they ran through, so one of my colleagues is now trying to get the machine back to its usual state. I'm ready to go as soon as things look normal, which could be this afternoon. If not, I'll put everything in the freezer and we'll run 'em tomorrow. And yes, the suspense is getting to me.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Birth of an Idea
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?