« Chem-Geek Alternate History |
| Merck and the Numbers »
May 22, 2006
I know I have some people stopping by to see how the experiments I described on Saturday have turned out. Well, the runs that I did late last week were not kind to the instrument they ran through, so one of my colleagues is now trying to get the machine back to its usual state. I'm ready to go as soon as things look normal, which could be this afternoon. If not, I'll put everything in the freezer and we'll run 'em tomorrow. And yes, the suspense is getting to me.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Birth of an Idea
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern