« Vial Number Thirty-Three |
| Minute by Minute »
May 18, 2006
A Question For the Crowd
A quick request: I'd be interesting in hearing anyone's experiences with any of the various adaptive clinical trial designs. I'm starting to work on an article on the subject, and thought it would be worth hearing some real-world experiences. Feel free to e-mail me or use the comments - thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Clinical Trials
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?