« Vial Number Thirty-Three |
| Minute by Minute »
May 18, 2006
A Question For the Crowd
A quick request: I'd be interesting in hearing anyone's experiences with any of the various adaptive clinical trial designs. I'm starting to work on an article on the subject, and thought it would be worth hearing some real-world experiences. Feel free to e-mail me or use the comments - thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Clinical Trials
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern