« Vial Number Thirty-Three |
| Minute by Minute »
May 18, 2006
A Question For the Crowd
A quick request: I'd be interesting in hearing anyone's experiences with any of the various adaptive clinical trial designs. I'm starting to work on an article on the subject, and thought it would be worth hearing some real-world experiences. Feel free to e-mail me or use the comments - thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Clinical Trials
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi