« Have The Rules Changed? |
| Access to Phase I Drugs: A Constitutional Right? »
May 3, 2006
Since I made a big point out of this in a comment to the last Ariad post, I wanted to update things. The jury is out - literally - on the case versus Lilly right now, and I notice the stock creeping up a bit today.
So, I am now short Ariad stock, 1000 shares at 5.56. This isn't a recommendation that anyone else should run out and do the same, but I thought it was important that I mention it since I've written about the company. I'll post again on the topic after the verdict comes in (which will be when I close out this position, one way or another, I should think).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Patents and IP
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?