« Have The Rules Changed? |
| Access to Phase I Drugs: A Constitutional Right? »
May 3, 2006
Since I made a big point out of this in a comment to the last Ariad post, I wanted to update things. The jury is out - literally - on the case versus Lilly right now, and I notice the stock creeping up a bit today.
So, I am now short Ariad stock, 1000 shares at 5.56. This isn't a recommendation that anyone else should run out and do the same, but I thought it was important that I mention it since I've written about the company. I'll post again on the topic after the verdict comes in (which will be when I close out this position, one way or another, I should think).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Patents and IP
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here