« All Natural |
| Things I'm Glad I Don't Do: Isolating Ciguatoxin »
May 2, 2006
I've been out of town for the last few days, and just got back around midnight last night. So there will be no new post today - I'll have my hands full just staggering around my lab trying to figure out what's going on. The Wonder Drug Factory seems to have done just fine in my absence.
I told my lab associates that they were under orders not to discover anything while I was gone, so I could be back in time to take the credit. Motivational speeches like this are important. I can't quite reach the levels of a colleague of mine, though, who used to lean out of his office and call out "Work! Work! The harder you work, the faster I get promoted!"
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?