« Nitromed's Slow Decline |
| Crystals of Doubt »
March 22, 2006
A Lengthy Day
Well, it was a long day at the Wonder Drug Factory - I got in early to start a large reaction, and took it through a workup and column during the rest of the day. I'm taking tomorrow off to take my kids out and around, and since people were waiting on the stuff I made today, or so I'm told, there had better be something missing from the batch when I come back. (Of course, I don't have much room to get haughty, since the reason that there's a shortage was because I made the wrong isomer of the stuff by mistake last time. Ah, how we laughed, except me.)
So rather than crank out something aggressively substandard tonight, I'll leave everyone to their own devices. A run up and down the blogroll at left should be enough to impair your productivity - I'll see everyone on Friday.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?