« Men and Women and Science and Jobs |
| Bubble Fusion Implodes »
March 9, 2006
Wonder Drug, Indeed
"Wonder Drug Inspires Deep, Unwavering Love of Pharmaceutical Companies":
"Many individuals today lack the deep, abiding affection for drug makers that is found in healthy people, such as myself," Pfizer CEO Hank McKinnell said. "These tragic disorders are reaching epidemic levels, and as a company dedicated to promoting the health, well-being, and long life of our company's public image, it was imperative that we did something to combat them". . .
. . .PharmAmorin is the first drug of its kind, but Pfizer will soon face competition from rival pharmaceutical giant Bristol-Myers Squibb. The company is developing its own pro-pharmaceutical-company medication, Brismysquibicin, which will induce warm feelings not just for drug corporations in general, but solely for Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Now that last one would be a real challenge. Of course, you've got to wonder what your rodent efficacy model for something like this would be. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More