« Procter and Gamble Throws in the Towel |
| Journal of Biological Chemical Biochemical Chemical Biology »
March 2, 2006
Today's posts (on Matthias Rath and Procter and Gamble, respectively) disappeared well before noon due to a Movable Type problem back at Corante HQ. I think we should be back to normal soon, but wanted to leave this placeholder up for now. I'll leave those two up for Friday, and we'll get back on track next week. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern