« Procter and Gamble Throws in the Towel |
| Journal of Biological Chemical Biochemical Chemical Biology »
March 2, 2006
Today's posts (on Matthias Rath and Procter and Gamble, respectively) disappeared well before noon due to a Movable Type problem back at Corante HQ. I think we should be back to normal soon, but wanted to leave this placeholder up for now. I'll leave those two up for Friday, and we'll get back on track next week. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?