« A Scientist's Resolutions |
| Pemoline Problems »
January 3, 2006
Comments Welcome - Really
Over the last month or so, the commenting system here has been rather erratic. Despite having Movable Type set to allow anyone to comment, people keep getting "held for moderation" messages - it happens to me, too. At the same time, an increasing amount of junk is making its way through. I'm going in manually every so often to clean out the stables, but that's not the best solution. My intention is to let anyone comment at any time, except the people who are robotically offering us all opportunities to play poker or to all-naturally extend various organs of our bodies. Anyone with experience in dealing with MT's current treatment of junk comments is welcome to offer suggestions on how to fix things.
I should also mention that Corante is going to be trying some server migrations, probably starting this coming weekend. The hope is that posting on this and the other blogs won't be disrupted, but if there's an outage, that'll be the reason. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud