« Rigel's Puzzling Failure |
| Not On the Same Page »
December 2, 2005
The Bell Finally Tolls for Peter Rost
I missed this last night, but Pfizer finally fired Peter Rost. (I've spoken about him and his situation at Pfizer here and here).
He was hanging on in (well-paid) limbo due to a whistleblower suit he was involved in. The government declined to take part in the case this week, and the complaint was unsealed by a Federal judge. Pfizer's filed a motion to dismiss the whole thing, which seems likely to succeed, and they lost no time dismissing Rost. He can be classified as a long-delayed layoff from the Pharmacia merger. Among other things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here