« Rigel's Puzzling Failure |
| Not On the Same Page »
December 2, 2005
The Bell Finally Tolls for Peter Rost
I missed this last night, but Pfizer finally fired Peter Rost. (I've spoken about him and his situation at Pfizer here and here).
He was hanging on in (well-paid) limbo due to a whistleblower suit he was involved in. The government declined to take part in the case this week, and the complaint was unsealed by a Federal judge. Pfizer's filed a motion to dismiss the whole thing, which seems likely to succeed, and they lost no time dismissing Rost. He can be classified as a long-delayed layoff from the Pharmacia merger. Among other things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi