« Rigel's Puzzling Failure |
| Not On the Same Page »
December 2, 2005
The Bell Finally Tolls for Peter Rost
I missed this last night, but Pfizer finally fired Peter Rost. (I've spoken about him and his situation at Pfizer here and here).
He was hanging on in (well-paid) limbo due to a whistleblower suit he was involved in. The government declined to take part in the case this week, and the complaint was unsealed by a Federal judge. Pfizer's filed a motion to dismiss the whole thing, which seems likely to succeed, and they lost no time dismissing Rost. He can be classified as a long-delayed layoff from the Pharmacia merger. Among other things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins