« Sir2 Surprise |
| Run, Do Not Walk, To The Nearest Exit »
November 21, 2005
I wanted to let everyone know that I have an article up on Medical Progress Today, wondering where all those safe drugs we grew up with have gone. . .you know, aspirin, acetominophen, penicillin, that sort of thing. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Toxicology
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?