« . . .And That Settles It |
| Arcadia's Furnishings »
November 11, 2005
Gene to Drug: You Bet
I mentioned that the Wall Street Journal is running a free-access week. That'll give you a chance to check out the Nov. 11th column by their science columnist, Sharon Begley, who sounds an appropriate note of caution about genomic-based drug discovery. (And I'm not saying that just because she quotes me). It'll be good to get these concepts out to a wider audience.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Press Coverage
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here