« . . .And That Settles It |
| Arcadia's Furnishings »
November 11, 2005
Gene to Drug: You Bet
I mentioned that the Wall Street Journal is running a free-access week. That'll give you a chance to check out the Nov. 11th column by their science columnist, Sharon Begley, who sounds an appropriate note of caution about genomic-based drug discovery. (And I'm not saying that just because she quotes me). It'll be good to get these concepts out to a wider audience.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Press Coverage
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern