« The Hazards of Molecular Modeling |
| A Piece of the Action »
September 30, 2005
And Another Thing. . .
I wanted to let people know that I have an opinion piece up at the Manhattan Institute's "Medical Progress Today" site, on the FDA's conflict of interest rules for their advisory panels. There are some proposed changes that I don't think will work out very well. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face