« Experimental News |
| No Such Disease »
August 16, 2005
For Further Enlightenment
A few varied links for your reading pleasure:
Carl Zimmer does a fine job banging the Intelligent Design folks over the head next door at The Loom. And (via Arts and Letters Daily), here's another handy demolition of the whole concept.
Speaking of A&LD, "Michael Blowhard" pens a well-deserved fan letter to them here, while wondeing why the arts haven't taken more notice of the hard sciences than they have.
It looks like I finally have company in the inside-pharma-blogging world: take a look at the Medicine Vault, written by someone on the other side of the aisle in biology. Welcome!
Why would attempting to measure the dipole moment of an electron give anyone the willies? Chad Orzel explains, in a good example of telling people outside the field what some of the big news inside it is.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More