« Experimental News |
| No Such Disease »
August 16, 2005
For Further Enlightenment
A few varied links for your reading pleasure:
Carl Zimmer does a fine job banging the Intelligent Design folks over the head next door at The Loom. And (via Arts and Letters Daily), here's another handy demolition of the whole concept.
Speaking of A&LD, "Michael Blowhard" pens a well-deserved fan letter to them here, while wondeing why the arts haven't taken more notice of the hard sciences than they have.
It looks like I finally have company in the inside-pharma-blogging world: take a look at the Medicine Vault, written by someone on the other side of the aisle in biology. Welcome!
Why would attempting to measure the dipole moment of an electron give anyone the willies? Chad Orzel explains, in a good example of telling people outside the field what some of the big news inside it is.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?