« Happy Fourth of July |
| Dinner the Night Before »
July 5, 2005
I'm taking another vacation day today. No doubt my labmates are cranking out the discoveries in my abscence - just like working at the sawmill, I tell people.
While I'm lounging around here, you might check out Princeton's "Art of Science" competition here. See you tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern