« Happy Fourth of July |
| Dinner the Night Before »
July 5, 2005
I'm taking another vacation day today. No doubt my labmates are cranking out the discoveries in my abscence - just like working at the sawmill, I tell people.
While I'm lounging around here, you might check out Princeton's "Art of Science" competition here. See you tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face