« Happy Fourth of July |
| Dinner the Night Before »
July 5, 2005
I'm taking another vacation day today. No doubt my labmates are cranking out the discoveries in my abscence - just like working at the sawmill, I tell people.
While I'm lounging around here, you might check out Princeton's "Art of Science" competition here. See you tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?