« Another Law of the Lab |
| How To Get Hired: Associate Positions »
May 6, 2005
'Tis the Season
Just a brief note this morning. Starting late next week we have that fiesta of spin known as the American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting. A good preview article can be found here. Reading that one, see if you can imagine making investment decisions based on the abstracts of a meeting. How long ago do you think those were written, you itchy investors, and just how much detail do you think anyone is going to include in them?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Cancer
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?