« Another Law of the Lab |
| How To Get Hired: Associate Positions »
May 6, 2005
'Tis the Season
Just a brief note this morning. Starting late next week we have that fiesta of spin known as the American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting. A good preview article can be found here. Reading that one, see if you can imagine making investment decisions based on the abstracts of a meeting. How long ago do you think those were written, you itchy investors, and just how much detail do you think anyone is going to include in them?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Cancer
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here