« Another Law of the Lab |
| How To Get Hired: Associate Positions »
May 6, 2005
'Tis the Season
Just a brief note this morning. Starting late next week we have that fiesta of spin known as the American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting. A good preview article can be found here. Reading that one, see if you can imagine making investment decisions based on the abstracts of a meeting. How long ago do you think those were written, you itchy investors, and just how much detail do you think anyone is going to include in them?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Cancer
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?