« In Memoriam |
| Do It Again »
April 7, 2005
I'd like to thank everyone who's left comments and e-mails. It's all much appreciated. I've been encouraged by those who've told me that they've passed on links and copies of the last post. If it has an effect on someone in time to do some good, I'll be very happy.
I'm still helping to tie up loose ends here, of which there are plenty (and more coming to light each day.) Blogging will resume here sometime next week, probably Tuesday night.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins