« In Memoriam |
| Do It Again »
April 7, 2005
I'd like to thank everyone who's left comments and e-mails. It's all much appreciated. I've been encouraged by those who've told me that they've passed on links and copies of the last post. If it has an effect on someone in time to do some good, I'll be very happy.
I'm still helping to tie up loose ends here, of which there are plenty (and more coming to light each day.) Blogging will resume here sometime next week, probably Tuesday night.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern