« Progress Through Craziness |
| Back For More »
March 12, 2005
I wanted to point out that my email address has changed. After fifteen years (!), my old AOL address is no more. DSL connectivity has finally crept into our corner of the world, so now send your comments, complaints, and (not least) offers of gainful freelance goodness to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fine print: No immediate family members of deceased strongmen, please. No offers to elongate any part of my body will be considered. And I already have all the cheap insurance and discount toner cartridges that one man can handle.
Oh, and the next post here will be Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning. For plenty of science-themed reading material (more than a couple of day's worth, that's for sure), try the Tangled Bank.
Also, William Tozier has an interesting pile of science and art-related stuff here, and the latter is well represented, as usual, over at Two Blowhards. There, I've done my part for productivity.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?