« Elbow Room |
| One Problem Solved, Anyway »
February 6, 2005
A Technical Question
A quick question to those of you who are Movable Type gurus - and you're probably more of an MT guru than me, even if you just rolled off the back of a turnip truck.
Is there an easy way to publish directly to a category archive? I have some older posts (from the pre-MT days) that I'd like to bring back into circulation, but they don't need to show up here on the main page. I'd just like to have 'em appear under the relevent categories (with a quick note to that effect out here.)
Among the things I want to bring back are my series on chemical weapons, which I've had requests for. There's also a series of posts that will go into "Birth of an Idea". They chronicle the long gestation of an idea that I've had to increase the drug discovery success rate, and they're a good overview of the mood swings that a really powerful idea will bring on. I haven't worked in that area much in the last few months, but I'm looking for a good way to bring it back to the front burner in my lab. Once I do, the mood swings will no doubt recur. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?