« Through the Looking Plastic |
| A Trial Too Far »
January 21, 2005
And Now A Word. . .
BTW, you may have noticed that the site has picked up some sponsorship, over there on the right. I'm glad to have 'em. Anyone who wants to reach the Pipeline readership - working in or interested in science, well-read, and (judging from my mail) not the sorts to keep things all bottled up inside them - feel free to apply within.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More