« Through the Looking Plastic |
| A Trial Too Far »
January 21, 2005
And Now A Word. . .
BTW, you may have noticed that the site has picked up some sponsorship, over there on the right. I'm glad to have 'em. Anyone who wants to reach the Pipeline readership - working in or interested in science, well-read, and (judging from my mail) not the sorts to keep things all bottled up inside them - feel free to apply within.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?