« Through the Looking Plastic |
| A Trial Too Far »
January 21, 2005
And Now A Word. . .
BTW, you may have noticed that the site has picked up some sponsorship, over there on the right. I'm glad to have 'em. Anyone who wants to reach the Pipeline readership - working in or interested in science, well-read, and (judging from my mail) not the sorts to keep things all bottled up inside them - feel free to apply within.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern