« Back Under the Sheets For Me |
| Finishing, And Starting »
December 29, 2004
Blogging will resume here on Monday night (EST), with a review of what the last twelve months have been like in my line of work. (After that I'll do something cheerful, promise!) In the meantime, I hope that all my readers have a safe New Year's Eve, and I encourage everyone, if they can, to donate to one of the tsunami relief funds out there. See you in a few days. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here