« Holiday Blogging |
| Schedule Update »
December 27, 2004
Back Under the Sheets For Me
Well, some of my colleagues around the industry are at work this week, but I'm not. I've been out of touch for a few days, which suits me fine, and I'll likely be out of touch for a few more before work starts up again.
But I wanted to pass along a few links, courtesy of Medpundit: first off, a couple of good editorials on drug safety, from USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. Sensible stuff, which is thin on the ground these days.
Of course, there are real worries about drug safety - that's the problem; I can't just sit here and say the whole idea is ridiculous. Not when the FDA is sending letters like this (PDF) to AstraZeneca. I'm not sure how long for the world Crestor is, at least at its high dose. . .the drug industry may start off 2005 in the same way that we're ending 2004. Unfestively.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Toxicology
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?