« Optioning the Drug Portfolio |
| Back Under the Sheets For Me »
December 23, 2004
Just wanted everyone to know that I'll be on break until sometime early next week. I'll post a bit between Christmas and New Year's, but full Pipelining won't resume until January. There are several threads to pick up - the Lab of the Future post attracted some great comments, which I'll come back to, for one. And I've received a reply from Gary Becker on the subject of pharmaceutical patents - he's looking over the arguments made over here, and I hope to get his thoughts on them. Howard Simon of TheStreet.com is also checking out the responses to the drug-optioning idea.
But for the next few days, I'll be occupied with many other important tasks: making cookies with my two children, wrapping presents, eating food of dubious nutritional value, etc. Merry Christmas (and whatever else) to everyone!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?