« Optioning the Drug Portfolio |
| Back Under the Sheets For Me »
December 23, 2004
Just wanted everyone to know that I'll be on break until sometime early next week. I'll post a bit between Christmas and New Year's, but full Pipelining won't resume until January. There are several threads to pick up - the Lab of the Future post attracted some great comments, which I'll come back to, for one. And I've received a reply from Gary Becker on the subject of pharmaceutical patents - he's looking over the arguments made over here, and I hope to get his thoughts on them. Howard Simon of TheStreet.com is also checking out the responses to the drug-optioning idea.
But for the next few days, I'll be occupied with many other important tasks: making cookies with my two children, wrapping presents, eating food of dubious nutritional value, etc. Merry Christmas (and whatever else) to everyone!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More