« Safe, And Other Four-Letter Words |
| Chemistry Geekery »
November 23, 2004
I Don't See How This Qualifies As Bliss
No blogging window for today - there will be a post tomorrow, and then I'll take a break until next Monday. For now, I recommend this post over at Uncertain Principles. Its implications for public discussions of drug discovery and safety should be pretty clear (as will the title of this post, for that matter!)
Which reminds me - I've been rebuilding the blogroll over there on the left, and I encourage you to check out any that you're not familiar with. More sites are coming, including a lot of the medical/pharma links that I had before. Suggestions welcome.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?